Mehsana Urban Institute of Sciences (GUNI - MUIS)
“The science of today is the technology of tomorrow”
Bachelors and Masters courses in Science
Master of Science programmes
Mathematics includes the study of such topics as quantity, structure, space, and change. It has no generally accepted definition. Mathematicians seek and use patterns to formulate new conjectures; they resolve the truth or falsity of such by mathematical proof.
The program seeks a diverse group of outstanding students who have an undergraduate degree in life sciences and/or significant workplace experience in biotechnology or life sciences
Microbiology is the scientific study of microorganisms, those being unicellular, multicellular, or acellular. Microbiology encompasses numerous sub-disciplines including virology, bacteriology, protistology, mycology, immunology and parasitology
M. Sc. Physics
Physics is the natural science that studies matter, its motion and behavior through space and time, and the related entities of energy and force. Physics is one of the most fundamental scientific disciplines, and its main goal is to understand how the universe behaves
M. Sc. in Botany
Botany is the scientific study of plants, or multicellular organisms, that carry on photosynthesis. As a branch of biology, botany sometimes is referred to as plant science or plant biology. Botany includes a wide range of scientific subdisciplines that study the structure, growth, reproduction, metabolism, development, diseases, ecology and evolution of plants
Biochemistry is the application of chemistry to the study of biological processes at the cellular and molecular level. It emerged as a distinct discipline around the beginning of the 20th century when scientists combined chemistry, physiology, and biology to investigate the chemistry of living systems.
M. Sc. Organic Chemistry
The Department of Chemistry welcomes students seeking to familiarize themselves with the fundamentals of chemistry, as well as those who intend to pursue professional careers in the field.
M. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
This course allows students to explore and research the methodological approaches to study chemical compounds and how they are used and applied in formation of other products. The course provides extensive knowledge on chemical processes and procedures that are required and frequently used to create chemical products
Key Benefits with GUNI MUIS
- Rigorous teaching
- Strong emphasis on research activities
- Seminar/Project work presentation by students
- Strict adherence to the academic calendar
- Qualified Faculty
- Well-Equipped labs/Research laboratory, Project Based Learning
- Value added course, Hands on Training
- Industrial Visits/Placements
- ICT enabled classroom.
- Free hostel for SC/ST Student.
- International Conference.
- Career counseling by guest speakers , senior corporate personnel
- Tie-up arrangements with Industries & Corporate of repute for Campus
- Career Skill Development syllabus has been included in the Academic Curriculum
- Research Citations , Publications in International Journals with good impact factor
- Competitive exam/Crash Course Preparation (NET/GATE/GSET)
- Excellent Placements by recruiters
- Ultra-Modern Computer Laboratories & Wi- Fi Access
- Library with access to online course
- Faculty with Rich Industrial and teaching Experiences
- Sophisticated Analytical Instruments and Industry Exposure in Campus
Our jewels - Placement
CRED ( Package: 7,20,000/-.)
Nikhil MalaviyaB.Tech CSE Cloud Based Application
Synoptek (Package: 5,50,000/-.)
Shashwat SilakariB.Tech CSE Big Data Analytics
Trumind (Package: 4,50,000/-.)
Priya JainB.Tech CSE Cloud Based Application
15 unmatched advantages of studying at ganpat university
Centre of Excellences and Industry Associations:
- India’s First JIM (Japan-India Institute for Manufacturing) actively supported by the Maruti Suzuki India Limited and the Govt. of Japan.
- Centre of Excellence established at eInfochips Ltd (an Arrow Company) for M. Tech EC (VLSI);
- Bosch-Rexroth Centre of Excellence for automation technologies;
- IBM Software Lab for Emerging Technologies;
- GUNI Center of excellence for Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing) in Association with Stratasys Ltd.
- Other such CoEs in association with National Stock Exchange, EC Council, Micro Focus University, Shalby Hospitals, NASSCOM, Logistics Skill Council, etc.