Gujarat’s Most & Highly Rated University on Google (4.7 Star)* 6700 + Reviews & increasing by Students & Alumni
Faculty of Architecture, Design & Planning
( GUNI - FADP )
“To instill the values of Social Responsibility,
Cultivate Respect & Pride for Indian Ethos,
and Foster a Visionary Approach, in order to create a Holistically-Skilled, Perennially Learning and Progressive Human Being in Service of Humankind”
The Ganpat University Design Aptitude Test is an entrance examination for aspirants in the Bachelor of Design(ID) and the Dual Degree (B.Des. + M. Des.) programs offered by GUNI-FADP. along with the passing grade in the 10+2 system of Examinations or similar criteria (visit @ www.fadp.gnu.ac.in). GUNI-DAT is an eligibility criterion for admission in the aforesaid programmes. Click Here to Download Information Booklet
Aspire to become an Interior Designer Professional
by pursuing specialized programme in Design
Bachelor of Design (Interior Design), 4-year UG Programme.
B.Des.+ M.Des. Interior Design) 4+2 years UG + PG Programme.
Master of Design (Interior Design) 2-year PG Programme.
ABOUT GUNI-DAT EXAMINATION
Bachelor of Design, Admissions 2022
Commencement of Online Registration
Last date of Registration
Admit Card to students for Online GUNI-DAT
GUNI-DAT Examination & Personal Interview
16th, 23rd & 30th April 2022
Last date of payment of Fees
15/06/2022 (ICSE, CBSE & SSC Gujarat Boards scheduled to end by last week of March 2022 as per info. on the website)
Commencement of Semester I, Batch 2022
A candidate may be considered eligible to appear for GUNI-DAT, if fulfill any one of the following criteria
– Passed the 10+2 examination conducted by a state of centrally recognized Board of education
– Holding 10+3 diploma approved by a state or central Board of Technical Education
– Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a Board or University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
– Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
– Any Public School, Board or University examination in India or in a foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
– H.S.C. vocational examination.
– General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London, Cambridge or Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
– High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University
– International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva
The selection process of admission to the Bachelor of Design or B.Des.+ M. Des dual degree program consists of the following stages: – Admission to the B.Des./M.Des./Dual Degree program at Ganpat University is done through the GUNI-DAT 2022.Test is conducted by the Ganpat University- Faculty of Architecture Design & Planning,
– Admissions to the B.Des./M.Des./Dual Degree program at Ganpat University are done through the shared results of the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) score conducted by IIT Bombay,
the organizing institute of the UCEED exam.
FOR NRI STUDENTS
NRI students who have passed their qualifying examination from outside India will be exempted from giving the entrance test. Their evaluation for merit will be based on the minimum qualifying marks as per University rules of Higher Secondary Education or equivalent exam of the country of residence, Skype interview, two letters of recommendation from senior school teachers and a portfolio shared through e-mail.
The applicants shortlisted by the GUNI-FADP Admissions Committee, on the basis of performance in the UCEED/GUNI-DAT will be invited for a Personal Interview. Personal Interview of candidates will evaluate general awareness, aptitude and interests, quality of responses to social and cultural issues and candidates’ ability to articulate their thoughts through creative work done by them. (This could include drawings, paintings, photographs, films/videos made by the student, craft work, project work, models, written work such as articles, stories, essays, poems, etc. This may be presented to the interview panel. Students should limit the portfolio to a maximum of 10 of their works in total.)
Entrance Examination (UCEED 2021* or GNUI-DAT 2021)
The following documents are to be produced at time of personal interview:
- SSC Examination (Std X) Mark-sheet
- HSC Examination (Std XII) Mark-sheet
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- Diploma Examination Mark-sheet, if applicable
- Latest Passport Size Photograph of the applicants
Additional documents to be submitted by NRI/NRI sponsored category applicants:
- Proof of residence of sponsor (applicable to NRI sponsored applicant)
- Passport of self and his/her mother and / or father (applicable to NRI applicant)
- Affidavit from sponsoring person (applicable to NRI sponsored only)
- Equivalence Certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi (if an applicant has passed a qualifying examination from outside India)
- Any other relevant certificate
- Successful candidates will be made an offer of provisional admission to join the Faculty of Architecture Design & Planning at Ganpat University, subject to fulfilling minimum eligibility criteria. Candidates will be informed through e-mails provided in the online application form at every stage of admission.
- Applicants are therefore advised to check the updates on the website and their respective e-mail IDs at regular intervals. The institute will not be responsible for non-receipt or delay of any communication which is sent pat to the candidate’s e-mail ID provided in the admission application form.
- Provisional offer of admission will be valid only for the particular programme opted by the candidate in the given academic session.
University Enrolment (Per semester)
Examination Fees (Per semester)
Why study at GUNI-FADP ?
· Experienced Faculty and a Creative, Liberal & Experimental Learning Environment
· Collaborative Studios with Nationally renowned institutions
· Annual International & National Study Programs and Collaborations
· Hybrid Teaching methodology – On-Campus, Online, On-the-Field Learning
· Multiple Activities & Events throughout the year, including Lectures, Seminars, Symposia & Workshops by nationally and internationally acclaimed Architects, Designers, Artists, and other Allied Experts
· Inter- Multi- Trans- and Cross-disciplinary electives, projects, and events
· Strong Industry connections for better career prospects, as well as guidance & opportunities to pursue further education nationally & internationally in multiple fields
· On-campus work opportunities for students
· 24/7 open and highly secure campus
· Upcoming new Campus-in-Campus with state-of-the-art Infrastructure and international standards, as well as a Centre of Excellence
Centre of Excellences and Industry Associations:
- India’s First JIM (Japan-India Institute for Manufacturing) actively supported by the Maruti Suzuki India Limited and the Govt. of Japan;
- Centre of Excellence established at eInfochips Ltd (an Arrow Company) for M. Tech EC (VLSI);
- Bosch-Rexroth Centre of Excellence for automation technologies;
- IBM Software Lab for Emerging Technologies;
- GUNI Center of excellence for Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing) in Association with Stratasys Ltd.
- Other such CoEs in association with National Stock Exchange, EC Council, Micro Focus University, Shalby Hospitals, NASSCOM, Logistics Skill Council, etc.
Enabling students with practical knowledge, with this objective Ganpat University signed MoU with TATA Motors Passenger Vehicles Ltd.
Ganpat University Videos
Admission Helpline - 8200878499, 9712996113 | Toll Free : 1800 233 12345